Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tune in Tuesday: Light as a Feather by Chic Corea and Return to Forever


Genre: Jazz Fusion
Released: 1972
First Listen: 2007
Favorite Track: You're Everything
Found out through: Zack
Listen to this when you're: hosting a dinner party

Back in high school I was in the bassist in the jazz band. I didn't really listen to jazz on my own until Zack introduced me to this album. It's light, fun, and the solos are tight; not to mention the vocals of Flora Purim. This album is always one to put me in a good mood. I got the chance to see a Return to Forever reunion concert and they are still as amazing as ever. If you've never listened to jazz, this just might get you hooked.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...