Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tune in Tuesday: "Rising Sun" by Exile

image via 

  • Genre: JPop
  • Released: 2011?
  • First Listen: March 2012
  • Found out through: Kiera's mix tape
  • Listen to this while: Driving in the morning to start your day ^_^


Lately I've been getting into pop music from the other side of the world. I had no idea where to start originally, until I found out my friend knew a couple of groups in the KPop and JPop scene. I asked her to make me a mix tape and she made me two!

This. Is. My. JAYUM. I have dubbed this my official driving song. It's incredibly perky and full of sunshine--I mean come on, it's in the name. I may not understand what they're saying but you can bet I can understand their message. After looking this song up for more information other than it's super uplifting, I found out that this song was specifically written to lift the spirits of Japan after the earthquake. I think it's safe to say mission accomplished with this one.

here's a live version followed by the (shortened) music video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...