I was born and raised in the lovely state of Connecticut. I swear it's not what you think! I love the diversity this state has to offer. Not to mention it's proximity to one of the greatest cities in the country--NYC!
I grew up in a suburban/urban area near the beach, with lots to inspire me. I come from a big family and have always been considered a bit of an oddball. Nevertheless, my family has always supported my creative endevours. My biggest supporter, however, has been my husband; not sure where I'd be without him.
I'm an avid crafter with a love for style, music, and life. I'm currently pursuing my MFA in ceramics. It may have taken me a while but I've finally found my passion. What could be better than doing what you love for a living?
Other fun facts...
- I love to bake cookies. And eat cookies. Nomnomnom.
- I've taken three semesters of chinese. 中国的语言是很难的！
- I hosted a radio show on my old school's radio station, WSIN
- I probably watch Hoarders way more than I should.
- I have a dog named Moose. He is the most awesome pugalier you will ever meet.
- I have to consciously regulate the amount of emoticons I use. Otherwise every sentence would end with one.
- My favorite video game is Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
- I love listening to podcasts and NPR
- I've been to two (comi)cons this year, and looking forward to the third! NYComicon!