Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring break :3

so if you haven't noticed already, no show today, It's spring break! I've been keeping busy building up stock for upcoming events. I'm hoping to get into a festival or craft fair this summer :O)

Today I worked on some flowers from a thrifted blouse. I think they came out ok, no? Tomorrow I'll be in the studio working on my tea set. I really need to remember to take a progress shot because the mugs look pretty effing awesome.

Other than that, I have a few other projects lined up since I'm on break with a few days off. I'm looking forward to having a substantial stock to make my etsy presence a bit more than four products....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...