Wednesday, July 17, 2013

OOTD: It's hot outside


This weather requires wearing as little clothing and as light a cloth as possible. Connecticut is currently going through a heat wave with temps in the 90's to 100 and humidity is just gross. I was so happy to find this cute little dress in a thrift shop, Retrospect Vintage, on my vacation to Philadelphia. Good to know that they have an etsy too! (link below). This dress reeks of 1970's fashion so it pairs great with my fro :P. This dress happens to be from NPC Fashions based out of Warren, Pennsylvania. Pretty dope. The fabric is a super lightweight cotton so it's breathable and comfy without being see-through. Score!

I wore this outfit to go see a wedding venue with Fiancé and to run some errands. dressy enough to make a good impression, comfy enough to survive this heat. The venue we visited is a French tudor styled castle from 1898 and was absolutely beautiful. Fiancé is pretty much sold on this one.


D E T A I L S :
  • Dress: Retrospect Vintage
  • Belt: Goodwill
  • Shoes: Payless
  • Earrings: Reading Terminal Market
  • Necklace: ???
  • Alex & Ani Bracelets


M A K E U P :
  • lol no too hot
  • SPF 35 lotion!




Hope you all are staying cool in this heat! I'm looking forward to the fall now.


2 comments:

  1. very cute!! your venue looks amazing!! ^_^ If it wasn't so far, I'd probably check it out too. lmao. Now to get you a 70s photoshoot !! hehe! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! If I do that 70's shoot you'll be the first to know :3

      Delete

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...