Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Alt Groove 9.24 - 9.26 Links


Alright, so I've come to terms with the fact that I really wish I was better at posting all the links here after every show. It will happen eventually, I promise! but for now, check out my facebook page to see every playlist I've ever played on the show. I've been debating whether or not to just post the links on my facebook page for all of the stories I talk about but that seems it might turn into borderline spamming and I'm not about that life. 

Also Links is a funny word.

T O P I C S :
  • It's banned books week! Apparently my favorite childhood book series Captain Underpants is on the top of the list of "most challenged" books. Boo you whores.
  • Chico MacMurtrie has been welding musical robots for decades. He's bringing them all together for orchestral performances throughout the month of October.
  • Ikea introduced DIY flat pack homes last year. This year, they joined forces with United Nations' refugee agency and are modifying them to be refugee shelters for those in need in Syria.
  • Losing is good for you! Stop unnecessarily over praising little kids, they can handle rejection every once and a while. It'll mess with their minds in the long run.
  • Guess how many snakes were found in this guy's home. Just guess.
  • George H.W. Bush is witness at a same sex marriage of friends. How sweet! Filed under republicans being awesome.
  • City Wide Open Studios is just around the corner! This is an art event that has something happening every weekend in October. Be sure to check it out as all of it is free!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...