Thursday, June 28, 2012

OOTN: yellow and thrifty accessories


D E T A I L S
  • yellow shirt - JC Penny
  • skinnies - Dress  Barn
  • Shoes - Payless
  • Necklace - goodwill
  • earrings - H&M
  • scarf - savers
M A K E U P
  • Revlon foundation
  • Urban Decay eye liner
  • ULTA mascara




I LOVE this shirt! I feel like I don't wear it enough. I got it earlier this year but I haven't worn it until recently. I particularly enjoy the little ruching near the shoulders. I know the sheer top is a trend right now, and this one suits me just fine! If you've never gone thrifting before or are a little hesitant, start off with accessories. You're bound to find something you like in this category.

I wore this outfit to my cousin's graduation party. Now she's off to UCONN *tear of pride in little cuz* good luck Kimber!


sidenote: I love how big my puff is getting!

TTFN<3

For more on my style, clickity here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear Firend, I like your style very much.. And your nail polishs are so stylish.. May I be your new member?..
    And come and join my blog dear my friend..:))
    http://becktovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you so much! and of course you can! I'll definitely be sure to check out your blog ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...