A couple of months ago I treated Zack to a Jim Hall Concert in NYC at Birdland for his birthday. It was loads of fun! I haven't listened to jazz in a while since I've been on this kpop jpop cpop (Korean, Japanese, and Chinese) kick. Jim Hall is a wonderful guitarist and a funny old man.
When I go to the city I try to avoid heels because it usually means lots of walking whether we take the train or drive in. The parking garage was pretty close to the venue so I decided to risk it and wear heels. I survived! Since this was a jazz club, I wanted to look mature but not old. I think I managed ok! The top is feminine and timeless, but the accessories and hair I think made it more me
D E T A I L S :
- Pink top: Talbots
- Skinnies: Kohl's
- Heels: probably Payless; they're really old!
- Sparrow earrings: Target
- Chain earrings: Charlotte Russe
M A K E U P
- Urban Decay's Dangerous palette - Mildew, Virgin, Oil Slick
- Urban Decay's Primer Potion
- Urban Decay's 24/7 Eye Pencil - Oil Slick
- Ulta's Lash Blow Out Mascara
- Revlon's ColorStay liquid foundation
- Hard Candy's Hide & Glow cheek tint - pillow talk (316)
I really have to do this hairstyle again! It was relatively easy, and my first updo. When I do this style again I'll be sure to make a video/blog post :3 This style lasted a couple of days and I even got a few compliments *brush dem shouldas*