Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Home Stretch

My emoticups! they're already glazed and I can't wait to show them off.

ONE MORE WEEK AND I CANNOT WAIT

I have finals and then I'm done DONE DIDLEYDONE. The past month was insanely busy for me and all I want to do is hibernate in my room and catch up on my anime. Last I posted was a recap of NCECA. Since then I've had a couple of fundraisers, the Dragball, a Popup Gallery show, the wet clay deadline, glazing deadline, a field trip to Storm King, my friends' senior exhibitions, a couple of bonfires, and now I'm helping out with the Westville Artwalk...oh yeah and class and work.

I have a couple of posts planned that I haven't gotten around to, unfortunately. I'm hoping this week with my extra time I can catch up on that too :) till then, I'm still active on my other social media so follow me there!





2 comments:

  1. Aghhh! I hope your finals went well!! Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! they went well enough haha. SO glad this semester is finally over
    (~^_^)~*

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...