Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Facebook page has some new albums!

Today I spent the day uploading. Believe me when I say I had plenty of stuff to upload. As I'm moving away from weebly and onto here I have to find other means to create albums of my work. I'm going with facebook for now; I like that it's casual and I dont have to limit it to a portfolio amount. here's some of my favorite works that I've uploaded so far. You've probably noticed I added some nifty links on the side over there :3 -->

3 8" x 10" canvases, acrylic. my name via Warhol

my precious whale mug i cant wait to use

embossed metal set on wood. 

Watercolor and GLITTERRR (you can see it in person)


till next time, lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...