Saturday, May 5, 2012

OOTD: Red Hot Chili Peppers!

The Red Hot Chili Peppers were absolutely positively utterly FANTASTIC last night. I'll get to that in my next post, after I go to the second show tonight...

Details


  • Red flannel - Urban Outfitters
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers Tee - 14th birthday gift from my big brother
  • Black mini skirt - H&M
  • Taupe leggings - NY&Co.
  • Black canvas shoes - Target
  • Black hoops - H&M
  • Makeup - Urban Decay, Dangerous palette: Haight (blue) and Virgin (white)


This is my staple recipe for an outfit. Tee, skirt, leggings, cardigan. I switch things up every now and then, like this flannel, but you get the idea, right? I love this shirt because my big bro got it for me; we bond over the Red Hot Chili Peppers. In fact, we named the two cars we shared Dani (california) and (so much more than) Charlie ('s wakin' me). They've been my number one band ever since I sneaked a peek at the music video for "Scar Tissue" back when I wasn't allowed to watch Vh1 at the lovely age of 9. 

You can see in my sidebar all my tweets from last night. I will probably be doing that again. FiancĂ© and I got some amazing pictures, too! I can't wait to post them :3. UGH I cannot WAIT for tonight! 

TTFN! <3

2 comments:

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...