Saturday, May 5, 2012

Review: Smashbox Reflection - High Shine Lip Gloss


Smashbox Reflection retails for about $18 which is kinda pricy for me. However, I’ve had the same tube for about six months already and apply it at least twice a day (as long as it’s not lost in the bottom of my bag :S) and there’s still plenty of product left.
It leaves the lips with just the right amount of gloss so you don’t look like you just downed a box of KFC. It’s not super sticky and works great over a lip stain. I will be sure to purchase this gloss again! 

TTFN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...