I'm not sure why I like this gif so much. But I do. ANYWAYS this show's theme was spring break. More specifically what I am doing/what I would like to do on spring break:
- I'm going to NCECA! In case I haven't mentioned it enough, I'm going to a conference all about ceramics. I'm hoping to suck up as much knowledge and inspiration as I can.
- I want to go to NYC. I'm not sure what exactly I want to do in the city this time around, but I found this site that lists mounds of events all year round. Check it out, yeah?
- I am going thrifting. I need to update my wardrobe and there's so many benefits to thrifting!
- I want to go hiking. There's plenty of good places in CT for this and it's about time I take advantage of that.
- Hulu has a vast selection shows that people should take advantage of! I plan on vegging out on hulu quite a bit.
- I have a wedding to plan and I haven't done too much yet, but during spring break I might get a little somethin' started
- Lastly, I plan on blogging a couple of posts scheduled in advanced. huzzah!
- Dad hacks a video game to gender swap the hero and victim. How awesome is that?
- Twinkies are making a comeback sooner than I expected :O) <--(double chin)
- Advertise on thighs. What do you think?
- Boy Scouts Association sent a survey to troops regarding gay members.