Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Alt Groove 3.13.2013


I'm not sure why I like this gif so much. But I do. ANYWAYS this show's theme was spring break. More specifically what I am doing/what I would like to do on spring break:

  1. I'm going to NCECA! In case I haven't mentioned it enough, I'm going to a conference all about ceramics. I'm hoping to suck up as much knowledge and inspiration as I can.
  2. I want to go to NYC. I'm not sure what exactly I want to do in the city this time around, but I found this site that lists mounds of events all year round. Check it out, yeah?
  3. I am going thrifting. I need to update my wardrobe and there's so many benefits to thrifting!
  4. I want to go hiking. There's plenty of good places in CT for this and it's about time I take advantage of that.
  5. Hulu has a vast selection shows that people should take advantage of! I plan on vegging out on hulu quite a bit.
  6. I have a wedding to plan and I haven't done too much yet, but during spring break I might get a little somethin' started
  7. Lastly, I plan on blogging a couple of posts scheduled in advanced. huzzah!
NEWS TOPICS
PLAYLIST


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...