Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Off to NCECA!

the bun security patted down...
It's finally here! My fantastic fiancé drove me to the airport bright and early. I'm at my gate a couple hours early and I still feel like its not happening. Getting through security was easier than I thought even though they had to pat down my bun >__>...

This trip is going to be awesome. I'll be surrounded by like minded mud-loving folk and I'll be experiencing the whole trip with 9 other friends and two kickass professors. This is somewhat solidifying (in my eyes anyways) that I am a ceramics major. A little scary, but I'm finally ready to commit to a major AND GRADUATE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...