This was a successful show I think.
T O P I C S:
- I learned how to sing "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes" in CHINESE. This is the video she used to teach us.
- There's such a thing as flexitarianism, which means you only eat meat occasionally (that's me!)
- I'm most likely getting the iPhone 5 this weekend. I have this to look forward to.
- Man breaks the record for largest pumpkin; speaking of pumpkins, the Durham Fair was amazing! *adds to the ever growing list of things I must blog about*
- This poor little pooch survived being caught/dragged in the grill of a car for 11 miles!
- FiveThirtyEight is a really rad site if you're curious about the presidential election. It's a site full of stats, projections, and information--all unbiased, too! Unlike me. I'm biased.
E V E N T S:
- same as last week. i think i'll just make a thing of it on the side bar.
M U S I C: