Friday, October 5, 2012

Alt Groove: 10.3.12


This was a successful show I think.

T O P I C S:

  • I learned how to sing "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes" in CHINESE. This is the video she used to teach us.
  • There's such a thing as flexitarianism, which means you only eat meat occasionally (that's me!) 
  • I'm most likely getting the iPhone 5 this weekend. I have this to look forward to.
  • Man breaks the record for largest pumpkin; speaking of pumpkins, the Durham Fair was amazing! *adds to the ever growing list of things I must blog about*
  • This poor little pooch survived being caught/dragged in the grill of a car for 11 miles! 
  • FiveThirtyEight is a really rad site if you're curious about the presidential election. It's a site full of stats, projections, and information--all unbiased, too! Unlike me. I'm biased.
E V E N T S:
  • same as last week. i think i'll just make a thing of it on the side bar.
M U S I C:


TTFN! <3
- Avé

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...