Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tune in Tuesday: "Cosmic Girl" by Jamiroquai


  • Album: Traveling Without Moving
  • Genre: Jazz Funk, Acid Jazz
  • Released: September 1996
  • First Listen: Childhood, but more recently last year
  • Listen to this while you: groooove
This song has been on heavy rotation in the studio as I'm working on my sculpture (because really that's where ALL OF MY TIME GOES). It really gets me in the zone and helps me concentrate, believe it or not. I think this song is a stress reliever for me. It's light, fun, and too groovy for it's own good,



TTFN!
-Avé

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...