Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Alt Groove Recap! 4.11.12

P L A Y L I S T :

  • "11th Dimension" by Julian Casablancas
  • "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen
  • "Higher Ground" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • "Joy Ride" by The Killers
  • "Punching in a Dream" by The Naked and Famous
  • "Cosmic Girl" by Jamiroquai
  • "Lollipop" by MIKA
  • "Sins of My Youth" by Neon Trees
  • "Take on Me" by A-Ha
  • "Steady as She Goes" by The Raconteurs
F A S H I O N : 

Check out hautelook.com for great deals (50% - 75% off, whaaaat?!)  on designer brand clothes for men, kids, and women! they have home goods, tech goodies, and all sort of things.
L O C A L :

  • Buzzathon today! Akira will be performing around noon!
  • Purity Myth screening in Hickerson April 17th, 7 to 9. I'll be on the panel discussion. Check out the trailer!
  • Anthony Fantano of The Needle Drop will be talking about his experience in professional radio. *swoon* Monday April 16th in the student center theater.
T O P I C S :

  • Jenna Talackova will be allowed to participate in Miss Universe! She was born a man, but believe me when I say she's all woman. Congrats, girl!
  • 8.6 magnitude earthquake in the Indian Ocean; all surrounding areas are on tsunami watch. Lets send our thoughts and prayers their way.
  • Ashton Kutcher rumored to play Steve Jobs in an indie film. what.
  • Schools in Brazil are putting locator chips in students' uniforms to help track tardiness and text parents. Do you think technology is going a bit to far here or is it just something bound to happen?
  • An elderly gentleman fell as he was getting out of the car and was stuck in the street. Two good samaritans helped him up and carried his groceries into his home. This was on my way home last night; although I didn't see him fall, I drove up to the scene as the girl got out of her car to help him up. Good people still exist in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...