Sunday, April 15, 2012

Greek Easter!


So last week was the Easter I  normally celebrate, and this week was the Greek Orthodox Easter (fiancé's greek, so I'm looking at two easters every year :3) There was lamb and feta and orzo and spanakopita and it was all just so delicious; but that's besides the point. I wanted to take a quick picture of the painting I did for fiancé's yia yia's 90th birthday-- A lovely watercolor of santorini. I've done one a little different than this one here, but this one came out way better. Eventually I'll photograph it properly....but yeah! for my first painting of the year I think I did alright :) Oh yeah and Moose got to enjoy the lamb bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...