Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Alt Groove Recap 4.25 - Jahkeem from (S)ecrets Interview!


*Featured track: "All Night All Day" by (S)ecrets*

I had the chance today to interview Jahkeem from the band (S)ecrets, the official "pop ensemble" on campus. They have been together for a couple of semesters and preparing for a show this coming Monday. (S)ecrets recently released an album titled (S)ecrets: On the DL. There are nine people in the band and they all collaborate with all sorts of influences to make this awesome pop/hip hop sound.


L O C A L :
  • Free Yoga for earth day rescheduled for monday 12pm - 2pm
  • Keith Haring exhibit of his earlier work at the Brooklyn Museum till July 8th
  • You should go to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens!
  • (S)ecrets LIVE in the quad @ 1pm, then again @ 7:30 pm at the Garner Recital Hall

TTFN! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...