Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Whilst I wait for my ceramics class to start

Last Thursday was the last day of wet clay. All of the ceramics students were frantically working on our finals before the dreaded 7 o'clock came around. It. Was. Tense.

So now everything is in the process of getting fired and this lovely whale mug was one of my first projects. I'm so glad he survived the kiln! He may not be the greatest whale mug ever made, but he's all MINE.

Today's the first day of glazing and I couldn't be happier with the projects I ended up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...