Thursday, August 14, 2014

Adventure Time: Books & Company and Le Petit Gourmet

{via}
This book store is a community gem. I was on my way to an appointment and had some time to spare so I decided to stop in; so glad I did! It's located right on the corner of Whitney Ave and Putnam in Hamden. It features half priced (or lower) gently used books of all kinds. My favorite part however would have to be the beautiful little gifts, from jewelry to ornate journals to tibetan prayer flags. IT'S JUST SO DARN CUTE.

It was also very welcoming and exuded a lovely "come relax, chill" type of vibe. In the back of the store there's coffee and a parent/kids reading area. The staff was super friendly too!

Right next door was Le Petit Gourmet, which is this quaint little cafe that served me the most bomb panini I've had I think ever (the southwestern one, you should try it!). This establishment is also approachable and friendly; don't be intimidated by all the old biddies having their lunch dates.

Back to Books & Company, I want to show off the bracelets I picked up today:


Cute right?! They were on sale at the book shop. I will definitely be frequenting this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...