Saturday, August 16, 2014

Meet Lucy

So on that list of what has happened I forgot to mention my family got another dog. (How on earth could I possibly forget??) we adopted her in march as a wee lil pup and we all love her little quirks...although Moose took his time to get used to her. 

Baby Lucy was super cuddly and confused about everything. Now she's full of energy and still confused about everything. She loves to play, eat, and chase shadows. 


She's half bulldog and half beagle. She and Moose are now basically best buddies. 


Ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...