Sunday, August 24, 2014

Adventure Time: Sister Tries Sushi

Have you ever been so excited to share a new experience with someone but also feared their potential hatred for said experience? Welp, I feel like ever sushi lover has felt that when convincing someone skeptical to try it out.

Years ago we would go to sushi places with friends and I kid you not, she would bring a tupperware of chicken and just order a miso soup. I of course would try to coax her with the fact that i really don't like seafood and sushi doesn't taste like other fish.

Turns out she really likes it. Yay!

But that's not all we did that day. She was officially our first overnight guest in the new apartment. We had a busy night planned helping a friend in Greenwich film his music video. Before we headed over I had errands to run and I was itching to check out the farmer's market up the road. It was super cute; I'm pretty excited to have one so close by!



It's on the smaller side, but it had all the essentials and was very affordable. I had already done enough grocery shopping for the week, but I wanted to see what was there since i never really been to a farmer's market.


What was really great is that it's right next to the community garden. The gate was closed but at some point I definitely want to find out more about it and see if I can participate.


Lastly, the Sugar bakery truck was there! They won  Cupcake Wars on the Food Network. I can taste why. I got a chocolate salted caramel cupcake and my sister got a peanut butter snickers cupcake. She wasn't as impressed but she also doesn't care for sweets. Let me tell you, these little things are heaven.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Omg I love your blog so much!!!! Keep up the good work girlie :-) !

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...