Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Intentions

So what do I want to do here on this blog I've come to love? I think I'll be talking more about my studio life (art, pottery, etc). But I still want to talk about beauty/hair things and food and adventures and DIYs. Is that too much for a blog? should I separate them? 

I think blogging about my studio time would help move along my process; plus it's fun to geek out over ceramic stuff. 

I should probably have a post like "Ceramic terms 101" or "Ceramic terms for dummies" except I don't like calling people dummies.

Eventually there will probably be a few wedding related things on here; I haven't decided how I'm going to work that out.

I might also want to do more reaction posts to things in the news or other happenings, since those sorts of things tend to relate back to my work. I worry that it might cause some unwanted/unnecessary tension but we'll see.

I think managing more than one blog is less fun, so I suppose my readers will have to deal with the myriad of topics I'd like to explore.

TTFN :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...