Sunday, August 19, 2012

OOTD: Lookin' Cute in Orange


I'm not gonna lie, I was so excited this morning when I woke up and it was chilly enough for a cardigan. I was in the nursery at church today so my outfit had to be both functional and cute! It was great today; we had four wonderfully beautiful little girls...two of which had my hairstyle!




D E T A I L S
  • Dress - H&M
  • Leggings - NY&Co.
  • Cardigan - Urban Outfitters
  • Scarf - Thrifted (Savers)
  • Sparrow Earrings - Target
  • Blue Bracelet - Gift
  • Brown Flats - Target

M A K E U P :
  • Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
  • Stila eyeshadow palette: Haute in the Hamptons
  • Hard Candy's Hide & Glow Cheek Tint (pillow talk 316)
I love the sorta 60's vibe this dress has. I bought it close to 8 years ago, so I guess I'm getting my money's worth. The scarf bow has been a slight obsession lately. It's just so cute and I have a thing for the kawaii style, with all the bows n' stuff. Here's a picture of moose rolling in the grass to end this post.



TTFN! <3

2 comments:

  1. i love this look. love the orange dress pair with your gray leggings. NY and company is one of my favorite stores. fancy

    www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I probably wouldn't have shopped there if my mom didn't; but it's one of my favorite places to get jeans and work clothes...all that business casual stuff! :)

      Delete

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...