Monday, September 10, 2012

OOTD: Fall is coming


Fall has to be my favorite month. The mornings in CT are a becoming more brisk, so it's time for me to officially break out the cardigans *woop woop!* I wore this outfit to church, although I was originally going to wear this top out clubbing for a friend's birthday...but it rained, so we didn't go. I don't go out much so if I buy something for the night it has to be multi-functional.




D E T A I L S :

  • Cardigan: H&M
  • Top: Talbots
  • Skinnies: PacSun
  • Belt: Gift
  • Heels: Torrid
  • Necklace: Peabody Museum
  • Hoops: who knows
  • Purse: Urban Outfitters

I absolutely love these shoes. I have wide feet, and Torrid's shoes typically cater to that. Also they tend to be SUPER CUTE! I'd wear these to school if I could. They're comfortable but only for about an hour. Maybe if get some Dr. Scholl's....


M A K E U P :
  • UD's NAKED Palette - toasted, hustle, sin
  • Revlon Double Twist Mascara
  • NYX jumbo eyeliner in black
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Sassy Mauve (463)
I got the top along with several other goodies from Talbot's because my friend added me to her list of friends and family for their mega sale. It was my first time shopping there so I wasn't sure what to expect, but there's tons of cute basics. The top retailed at $89.50 and I got it for $3.59. SERIOUSLY?! I'll have to do a post of the things I got from there. Huge thanks to Nicolette!


TTFN! <3
-Avé

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...