Saturday, September 15, 2012

Meet the Sponsors!

I'd have to say for my first round of sponsors, I have a lovely bunch! Some really awesome ladies here! Big thanks to each and every one of them :D 

For the post, I asked them to answer three things:

  1. What do you do?
  2. Name three things you love.
  3. What's your favorite smell?
Alright, lets get to it!

Rachael from LOTS


1. Hi my names Rachael and I blog over on LOTS. I've always called my blog a mish mash because it encompasses my life and everything that goes on within it but predominately focuses around me being an English girl that's moved over to the USA for love. You'll see anything from drunk cupcakes, life in Detroit, crafty tales to our crazy two kitties. 

2. Baking. Hunting for vintage goodies. The Big Bang Theory
3. Freshly cut grass

Shar from Shar's Soapery


1. I'm a full-time mommy and wife, a freelance writer, a student, and a shop owner! I run a soapery where I create homemade laundry soap!
2. Family! Eating! haha! :) Shopping!
3. The beach! :)

Ruzu from Princess Corner

Blog // Twitter // facebook // instagram: @princess_corner 

1. Hello, My real name is Luzmaria, better known as Ruzu, I live in El Salvador, Central America, I am a full time blogger, finishing my design career and learning photography. Sometimes I love design and building jewelry (future project). I like vegetarian food, desserts, the nature, vintage and fashion, you are going to see all of that and much more in my blog Princess Corner, so go there and let's be friends. 

2.  1. Art (many areas). Music. Style-Fashion.

3. mmmm Is hard to pick just one, but I love the roses smell 


Madison from Motivated Madison


1. By day I work in data maintenance. By night, I explore the interwebs. This pretty much means I sit and check out 9gag, various blogs I follow, and read fan fiction. Oh, and wiki-hop. That's where you read one article, click on a link in it, and read that article, click on a link in it to read that article... It's a vicious cycle, but it's one that I do for hours at a time. Haha. 

2.  Harry Potter, cookies, and lazy mornings 

3. There is this scent that comes around in late fall/early winter right before it starts snowing. It's this crisp and fresh scent. And it's so lovely. The scent comes shortly before the first few snow falls and then it's gone until the following year. I love the scent even though I know it means snow and winter is on its way. 

Thanks again to all my sponsors. Please take the time to check out their sites! You won't regret it ;) 

TTFN!<3
- Avé

P.S. Kohl's gave my readers a 10% off code to use! It's over on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...