- Genre: Indie rock, power pop, pop rock
- Favorite track: "C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips"
- First Listen: Sophomore year in high school
- Released: March 2003
- Found out through: Probably my friend Ken
- Listen to this while you're: dancing in tennis courts. Or treadmill dancing.
Speaking of lyrics, I'm pretty sure that's why I love this band so much. Filled with metaphors and euphemisms, their eloquence is sure to impress. Their sound on this album is also pretty upbeat (even when their lyrics aren't). I also have to note that every now and then I take style ques from these gents. They do not fear patterns, to say the least.