Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tune in Tuesday: "Electric Feel" by MGMT | Justice Remix



  • Genre: Electroclash, French House, Experimental
  • First Listen: Fall 2008
  • Released: June 2008 (?)
  • Found out through: Ex-boyfriend
  • Listen to this while you're: 
This is one of those cases where I'm totally infatuated with the original, but the remix.....mmph.  It's not fair to compare the two because they're two different vibes. The remix gets me pumped, the original mellows me out. Justice has a signature raunchy bass that I absolutely adore. I wish I could say more about it but....I have a hard a hard time describing how much I enjoy this song. So you'll just have to listen!


TTFN!<3
-Avé

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all the comments you lovelies leave for me. I read each and every one of them and every time I get a new comment it really makes my day <3 Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...